ello earthlings! Just finished doing my blog yesterday. Is it nice, people? I went to Bugis today with my girlfriends- Jia yi and Jasmine. I first meet them in school. They were doing the honky stomp stomp line dancing. I must comment that they got no "liveliness" in the their dance... So people, must JIA YOU! =D We took the MRT train to Bugis. We're like fooling around and people just keep looking us. How embarrassing is that? the shop that Jasmine wanted to go to buy the jeans was closed down and they are putting a food court there. Jasmine is so unlucky today...Poor soul. So we headed down to Bugis street to look for cheap yet cool jeans. We found about three but Jasmine only got enough money to buy two jeans. There were lots of cool stuffs there and I wanted to buy so badly. But not enough $$$! *queaks* I think I should call my mom to go with me there to shop. There are so many KAWAII stuff! Yikes! Ok.enough for now.can't wait any longer for the next outing with my girlfriends! *queaks* A.D.I.O.S!
7:54 PM
Reach my prismic soul.
Trish is the girl. 16 October is her day
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy. Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things. hits