There was a prefect interview yesterday. The interview was nerve-wrecking and the huge tornado-blowing aircon in the conference room made it even worst. I was interviewed by Mr Kanan and three prefects namely, Bryan, Yan Lin and Dinah. There were tons of question which I don't know how to answer so stammered throughout the whole process of the questioning. They asked me questions like
- Why do you join band?
-What makes you choose the saxaphone to play in school band?
-Why do you want to be a prefect?
-What does being a prefect means to you?
-What inspires you to be a prefect?
-How does a prefect help the school other than helping teachers and students?
and there are still many more questions which nearly suffocated me to death. Can you believe that they actually asked questions which all have similar answer?
There was band practice yesterday and I managed to escape from all those scolding from Mr Neo as I had to go for the interview. Most of the seniors got scoleded from the terrifying monster-cum-band conductor.Poor souls!Played the song "My heart will go on". Since my section is part of the harmomy, I got to played all the SUPER low notes. Yay me! NOT! Argh!! im so starting to hate band right now...
This song is currently my fave, tittled Big Girls Don't Cry.There is alot me meaning to it. Click the URL below to hear it!
http://profile.imeem.com/9fdLj-/music/9ULcyKBC/big_girls_dont_cry_personal/
S.M.I.L.E.S everyone! =)