Saturday, July 21, 2007
It's personal,myself and I
Ok.I'm SO taking back my words on Racial Harmony Day celebration! The celebration in NewTown was a
BOMB!!!! I officially declare NewTown Best in Celebration! But in other stuffs is like...*vomiting blood* I loved most was the assembly! It's the
Best assembly I've ever attended. Shan't tell you all the details but Shubas and the chinese girl was oh-so-cute-and-so-matching! The models in the show were great! I love all the lady's costume espacially Vanessa's sari.She look so drop-dead gorgeous.
Cooked Macaroni yesterday during Home Econs. practical lesson. Love the cooking part but hate the tasting part.It taste so oily and bland.We did exactly what teacher instructed but what when wrong? Mom,the best cook in the world(in my opinion) said that the whole recipe is wrong. I agree with her though...
Yay! If I didn't heard wrongly, the band is gonna perform on 8th of agaust for the school's National Day celebration! Can't wait to wear on the band uniform! (pause) Not that I'm not excited to play... =)
I'll be posting later on about today's day. Cya!
Song tittle: Picture worth a thousand wordshttp://profile.imeem.com/AbuKs6/music/DTi-TF2l/pictures_worth_athousand_words/ 11:22 AM