Saturday, July 28, 2007
Lord I thank you
ello! Just came back from the church. Did lots of reflection. I felt much, much more happier and clear-minded after the mass. Those stress from the problems I had with my friends just suddenly dissapeared. Father Terence ( I think that's his name) said lots of stuffs that relate the problems I had recently. His talk is very inspirational, I must say. Too bad I can't go to next saturday mass as I got Prefect Camp.Oh well...
I finally had a solution on how I should handle(not solved) the problem about Jiayi and HweeTyng problem.I'll just treat that nothing had happen between them and I'll continue to respect,love and trust them with all my heart.Hope that they'll understand. It's a good thing that JiaYi had learnt to forgive(maybe!) and forget of all the indebts HweeTyng had in her and hope that HweeTyng will also forgive and forget all the indebts JiaYi had in her. I hope that the two of them could be able to be friends...and least all of the hatred between them be gone.
I just bought a CD from the church sang by the CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity choir. Their voices and songs are simply
amazing, I must say. =) I'm trying to upload to the song to the post but there's some problems so I'll try to post it ASAP.
LORD.I.THANK.YOU. 9:03 PM