Thursday, July 19, 2007
struggle for a new tomorrow
Yay! Thursday is gonna end! Thursday is like,the WORST day of the week? pffft...How I wish that every week after wednesday, i could skip thursday and go on to friday. Friday is like, the BEST. But...that's never gonna happen. Oh well! Just gotta bite my teeth and struggle through every thursday.PFFT...
I finallly finshed my art piece. Whata relief! It's damn tiring shading almost the whole block paper. I was actually planning to take a picture of it but forgot all about it and hand it to Mr Das. Never mind...I can stiil snap a picture when he return it. =D See ppl, we must be optimisitic in life in order to live a fulfiling life...(thinks to myself) WTH am I talking about? -.-
Can't wait for tomorrow! Coz there is Home Econs. pratical lesson and it means the menu for tomorrow is Macroroni Soup! FYI, its not the food that I'm excited about. Its the cooking that I'm excited about. =) Oh ya! Almost forgot. Its Racial Harmony tomorrow!Oooo! I'm so excited that everybody is gonna wear their enthic costume!
That's so not true. It's vair vair tough to sit cross-legged with your cheongsam,etc. and its so embarassing that everybody is gonna glare at you.Woah! That's the last thing that I would want it to happen.
I just got back my chinese idiom's test and I
passed! I scored 58/100. Though it may seem quite a low mark especially for some chinses pro, but what matter is that my hard work has finally paid off! (ULTRA BIG GRINS)
From now on, on every post, Imma putting a wonderful(on my opinon at least!) song's url at the end of every post.So..enjoy people!
IMMA.GETTING.OUTTA.HERE.Song Tittle: Heaven knowshttp://my-little-black-box.imeem.com/music/L9D04efC/heaven_knows/ 7:57 PM