Wednesday, July 25, 2007
torn in between
Today was quite a bad day. And yes, it's friendship problems. I wonder how all the seniors get so well with each other. Could anyone reading this post help me think of a solution
please?
Ok. So here's the problem. Friend A does not like Friend B. Most of the people in the class does not like Friend B too. As for myself,they both treat me as best friend and I too,treat them as my best friend.I respect both of them greatly. Today after school, friend A called me and said "If you befriend friend B, i'll not befriend you. If you befriend me, you should not befriend B. It's your choice.I'm giving you a chance now." I was flabbergasted at that time. Simply got no idea what to say and do. Friend A help me in times when I neended help. Friend B has taught me how to be outspoken and just live a happy life despite all the problems.
gotta go now... sorry that i can't post a song now. BYE!
8:02 PM