Friday, July 27, 2007
waterfall is all I am now
things these day has been getting out of hand. felt very stressful because of that and I simply got no mood to study. I know that I'm sounding very emo but that's how I feel right now.how i wish i could avoid all these things and just lead a happy an simple life.Good thing there is band today. Band practice made me feel much more better. but I got a bad news that we'll not be performing in 8th of august. but nvm. I 've gone through so much miseries that this is considered like, peanuts? Had a nice chat with Mr D and Qishan just now. Mr D was like asking for feedbacks on lessons. =) Seriously had a vair good chat Qi shan. She certainly made my day. ok shall stop here for now.
HOPING.TO GO.TO.DREAMLAND.RIGHT.NOW. 9:29 PM