Wednesday, July 18, 2007
the world is starting to shine! whee....
Today is a great day! Had lots of fun. Hope everyday is like this. During CME and Geography lessons,I switched place with Wendolyn so I sat beside Jiayi and at the back is Eindra(twin) and WenFung. We're like crapping through most of the lesson and Mr Teo was like kinda pissed off by our noise...HAHA =P Today is the last day of Mr Low's lesson. I sorta miss him as I don't get to watch Les Miserables anymore...Oh well! Never mind. Something happened during music lesson and I was so embarassed! I accidently gave out a LOUD fart...ahhh! thank goodness that most of the class didn't heard it. After school,Jiayi,QiShan and me when to SP to eat. QiShan can sure laugh
alot! We sure had a good time there. After we just finished our lunch, Jasmine and April came.We then went home together. At the MRT station, everybody is going by the route to Marina Bay while I'm taking the route heading towards Boon Lay, so were like opposite each other. They kept saying,or should I say shouting, goodbye to me and all other stranger are like,staring me? If that was not embarassing enough, here's one. When my train came,and they were like vair far from me,they scream unitedly "
BYE, TRIXIA!" and all eyes was on me! Felt like running somewhere to hide at that time! But...who could blame 'em? They meant well after all...and I still
love 'em!
Hope we could had pizza on our next trip there... =)
END.OF.POST.Tittle:Angles brought me herehttp://profile.imeem.com/5AJ0vJ/music/Y57EcMhq/angels_brought_me_here/ 7:42 PM