Thursday, August 09, 2007
Happpiehippie National Day!
"Happy National Day, everyone!"
Sorry for not posting these days. I went for my Prefect Camp from 3rd August to 5th August. It was a fun-crazy-cool-emotionalrollercoasterride-memorable kind of camp. I really enjoyed my time there and reeeeaaaally hope that next year there will be a fun-er Prefect Camp next year. Shan't tell you all the details but I will tell you the highlights of the camp. There was a so-called party on the second night of the camp.All the sec 1s newbie prefects went to receive the tie, tie pin and the prefect badge. It was quite intimidating for me as all the other senior prefects will sorta stare at you on stage. After the presentation, everyone headed down to the canteen to eat some buffet. It was a vair vair delicious buffet, I must say. I was like puking the whole time. Even the desert was oh-so-bland.The flavour of the fruits in it was not even there. FYI, I personaly think that the best meal of all the camp was the last meal of the camp-Hainanese Chicken Rice. The worst meal of the camp is actually the highlight meal.Gosh! Could you believe that? Alrighty trixia, just forget bout the whole meal thingy. Ok. Where did I stop? Oh ya. After the most wonderful meal ever, everyone except the Sec 4s went back to our bunks to change into our retro clothes. I was like the worst dresser down there! The only retro thing I was wearing is my headband. I reeeeaaaaally LOVE Hidayah's outfit. It's prrreeeety retro-ish. All of us then headed back to the hall to have our final rehearsal. The Sec 2s and Sec 1s was group and we have to perform for the graduating prefects. FYI, I'm in the Roadrunner group and we won the 1st runner-up for the best group. Everyone in my group is dancing except for yours truly as I'm MC-ing and singing (chorus part only). After that, all of us played some games.Shan't tell you all the details but here is something juicy. Eindra and Marissa gotta so 4feet and it was vair funny yet intimidating. After the game, all of us went slow-dancing and it was be a girl-boy partnering. The Seniors will actually pair you up if you're not in the Boy-Girl partnering. Thank goodness I wasn't force to. I was dancing the whole time with Marissa. I was actually hoping someone would asked me to dance with him but...nvm. After the slow dance, it was time to get hyper. And when I say hyper, I really meant hyper. Everyine was on their feet doing the honky-stomp-stomp dance. It's a dance which only Newtowners know. See Ying was extremly high! It was FULL CHARGE for her man! Haha. After a few minutes, the party ended.
There was a national day celebration in school yesterday and I must say that Ms Chong is the BOMB man! Haha... When to Vivo with Hwee Tyng, Glen, Hwee Min and Averial to catch a movie called Disturbia. Saw and sat at the same row with Gilbert and his gang. He couldn't even recognize me. WTH. It took him a few long seconds for him to finally remember who I am. Hwee Tyng was like screaming like hell alone. I was quite embarrased. All in all, the movie was great! FYI, I notice that after the show ended, in all the couples in watching the movie, the girl was like snuggling in their BF's shoulder and they actually don't seem to be watching the movie. I felt quite disgusted. No idea why.
Let's.go.star.gazing.my.peeps.
7:40 PM