Sunday, August 19, 2007
my chocolate world
hello! I'm currently addicted on C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E! no idea why. whenever i see chocolate, i'll be like " chocolates! chocolates! i want them!!!" haha. I've just received Mr domc's email on the pics he took for our class. the quality of the pictures are seriously great man! i actually made a mental note that next time if Dad were to buy me a camera, I beg him to get me the kind which Mr domc used. It's quite ex though. this afternoon i was wondering through the net to look for inspiration for my art piece and Eindra gave me some links to get my inspiration. Man! how resourceful is she! simply love her!
Thank you so much,my twin-Eindra! oh ya! there is a really funny video i got it from Amanda's blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3aWWPvYTP4 ok, shall stop here for now. My lil' bro gotta use the computer and I've gotta learn my chinese spelling.
it's.time.to.say.goodbye.my.dear. 8:10 PM