Unfolding Fantasies.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
counting time to pass time

Today is the last day of holidays. Gosh... Time pass seriously fast. And I've not done my maths paper. Not even one question. Come to think of it, I've not even revise for a single subject. Man! What have I been doing for the past one week? Seems like I gotta rush last minute. How ironic. I'm here on the computer typing that I gotta rush for time. I went blog hopping a while ago. I was bored, okay? Hwee Tyng have not come online yet. She said that she'll go online at 1. It's 1.25pm already. Or did she changed her mind? Hmmm.. Never mind. I'm kinda high on Elliott Yamin's Wait For You. I kept playing over and over and all over again on Imeem. I got this so-called quiz from a Sec 3 girl in New Town. It's pretty cool. =)


List Your Friends From Your Friendster Featured Friends

Friend 1 : ed tward
Friend 2 : ice-kachang
Friend 3 : Jiayi
Friend 4 : Hwee Tyng
Friend 5 : Qi shan
Friend 6 : Amirah

Why is the person in spot 1 there?
cause it just happens that her name comes first on my friend's list.

Have you ever hugged 6?
I think I did.

Out of your top six, who was the last one you rode in a car with?
hmm...none.

When was the last time you talked to 2 on the phone?
It was pretty long ago. She asked me out.

How do you know 5?
Through Jia Yi

Is 2 taken or single?
single. =)

How did you meet 1?
Through Felicia Ting. =)

Would 4 & 5 make a good couple?
why not, they are good friends anyway :D

What about 1 & 3?
cool, even better, if you ignore the fact that they are both females :D

When was the last time you kissed 1?
like no, never did that before. i wouldn't want to anyway :D

What is your favorite thing about 6?
She's a nice person to talk to, and can always see through me, idk why.

What about 3?
Funny woman, who becomes mad with her partner in class :]

What does 4 usually ask you for?
Erm... Homework. And some advice in life. HAHA. =D

Who do you think is the funniest out of ur top 6?
That will prolly be 1, 3 and 4.

Who is your favorite to talk to when you're down?
3 and 4 for a great listener. 2, 5 and 6 for laughter. 1 for advice.

Would you ever date 1?
I wouldnt mind if i were a guy, but on second thought, maybe not :D

Who has SEEN you cry?
I would have to say 3 and 6. :D

Describe 2 in 3 words?
happy-go-lucky.

Does 5 have any siblings?
umm..not sure.

What are the last three numbers of 4's phone number?
895.

What would you do with 5 if you were locked in a room with him/her?
HAHA. ehhh i guess we would starting telling lame jokes and laugh 'till our tears flow out of our eyes like waterfall and our tummy crack.

Out of your top 6... who is better looking?
i wouldnt name anyone cause they are all good looking in their own way :]



baby.if.you.think.im.fine.it.just.ain.true.

12:54 PM

Reach my prismic soul.

Trish is the girl.
16 October is her day

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy.
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things.
hits

The endless connections.
Creator
1E2
NTSS concert band
abby
adrienne
amanda tan
amirah
annabel
avriel
carol
Dinah
eindra
fadli
felicia tan
felicia ting
gabbie
guo yi
harlina
hidayah
huimin
hwee tyng
jazzy
jia yu
kai mei
kar yee
kelly
le wen
Mrs Ang
Mr Domc
NTSS Prefects
raymond
ryzal
seeying
si yun
shazalind
Qi Shan
vrindha
Xiang Rui
Yan Ling
yu sim
zoey

oh-shopaholic
noodleschnoodle
getpolarized
image icons
alittlemoremall
edwarddazzles
gaspardgraphics
maiconography
ohgoodnessgolly
my alternative journal
It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008


Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair, yours truly. Picture from Devianart, enhanced with Fotobatch, edited through Paint.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.