Thursday, September 13, 2007
enough nightmares for one day.
I had it rough early this morning.I officially dislike Mdm Long since this morning. Why oh why, must she embarrass those who did badly for our test? To make things worst, she did it before our spelling. gosh! Thank you
jiayi,eindra,jasmine and qishan for comforting me! =) LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!
Mr Sem is not teaching anymore. At least until this year. I prefer Mr Sem to Ms Huang but I prefer Mr Domc to Ms Huang.Seriously. He did teach pretty well enough for our class to be the class with most As and highest scorer for History among all the sec1 classes. =) 1e2 sure misses him. =)
Exams is just about 2 weeks away and I've not revise for any subject.Planning to start later this evening.I MUST get this done.
should.not.procrasinate.anymore. I've been like procrasinating for like, the pass 3 months. =]
'enuff about today. nothing more interesting to talk about.
please.don't.leave.me.crying. 6:06 PM