Friday, September 14, 2007
you sure made my day, boy.
There's another leadership camp again. I got mixed feelings about it. I really want to go as I'm able to help out for the Sec 1 orientation camp 2008 but I really don't feel like going as lots of people going,which means lots of seniors! Seniors kinda intimidate me. You know, sometimes they'll keep looking, or should I say, glaring at me as if I'm an alien from outer space, which makes me feeling totally paranoid and awkward. BUT there's some seniors who're vair friendly and sweet. =D
So should I go or not to go? My mom agreed to it. So I'm now left on deciding if I should go. sigh...
About one more week to exams. How I wish time could slow down. Time sure pass real fast huh? =] Went blog-hopping awhile ago. Not everyone had updated their blog recently. AH! I'm bored to the B.O.R.E.D! Nobody whom I'm real close with is free 'nuff to chat with me. Mostly were seniors and primary schools friends that are online right now.sadded. Okay, shall stop here. Don't wanna bored you guys to tears with my absolutely BORING post. =]
you.said.hi.so.i.smiled. 9:18 PM