Saturday, October 13, 2007
The great escape
"The reflection of mine is opposite of me, yet it'd still part of me."
Been watching Princess Hours since yesterday morning. =D I know, I know. I've watched it like 5, 6 times already but...the movie so so so darn great that I could even watch it for several times more. =D The relationship between the crown princess and the crown prince is simply too..too..too..well, it just completely melts your heart and your eyes will go all swollen after watching it. fyi, I'm only half-way through the movie and my eyes are all swollen up. Whenever the crown princess cry, I'll cry too. Maybe, just maybe, if i become an actress and i need to cry on the spot, I'll just think of the scene when the crown princess cry and I'll defintely cry. Haha. Think way too far already. wow. I seem to be like recommending all of you guys to watch the show again huh? haha. fyi, the quote at the beginning of this post was one of the lines of Yul the character in the movie. I find that quote pretty meaningful. Speaking of Princess Hours, there's also Prince Hours right? I personally felt that that movie is not nice and the storyline is all just flat. There seems to be no drama in the movie, from what i saw in the trailers. Plus, almost all the actors have been changed, which I don't really like it.
1 more day. 2 more day. the anticipation is simply killing me. =D
i.wish.i.wish.
4:29 PM