Tuesday, October 16, 2007
HappieHappieHappie B'day!
HappieHappieHappie B'day Davinna!
HappyHappyHappy B'day Cheryl!
HappieHappieHappie B'day Emily!
Happy B'day to me!
hi, hi.
Manymany thank yous for the Birthday greetings and presents! Really appreciate it. Hey Jas and Qishan, I promised I'll try not to be lame anymore. But sometimes the "lameness" is too over-whelming for me to control, so please pardon me. okay? =)
I got back my math, geog, eng, home econs, art and chinese. All got an A except math and chinese, I got Cs for that both subjects. I improved my chinese but my math's result is utterly disapointing. Nvm. No use crying over spilled milk. Must look at the brighter side. *looks to the left.then to the right.then at the top.then at the botton.* Haha. jokejoke.
okaywokay. I'm feeling vair tired now. Band practice was squeezing the energy out of me. So CHAO babes and dudes! =)
you.smiled.
10:11 PM