Monday, October 15, 2007
I just want a hug.
"Friendship is forever, so let's treasure it."
I love ein, jas, qishan, maris, lyn, amirah, alex, yihong, jiayi and tyng. had a great time ice-skating with all of them except jiayi and tyng. it's sad that they didn't come. But nvm. there's still many many days to go out with the whole clique.
alex, ein and maris was came quite early.As we're waiting for the rest to come, I was entertained by the very best joker i knew from the class- ein and maris. love their yihong and nicholas jokes man. vair amusing. =) amirah was on time. the rest came fashionably late, as what ein said. =]
we then ate at kfc.

a candid photo of the guys. haha. the rest of them doesn't wants to take picture, so...
after eating, we then head to the rink. man, I talked alot as I gotta tell almost everybody on how to skate. Now my voice has gone all husky. the funny thing is that i find my husky pretty sexy.ROFL. sad that amirah gotta go so early. i must say that she learnt vair vair fast. the gals scrape ice off the ice rink and we planned to throw the snowball toward the guys.Poor alex that he was the prime target. yihong didn't get much ice thou'. all in all was vair fun. =) i just realized that we skated for 3hours. now my feet is all sore. bet tmr when we go to school, we'll all like limping through the day. haha. that's all for now. k-box next time, okiedokie? =)
Love you guys much much! =D
(p.s notice how wet ein skirt is. =X)
(p.p.s I'll upload more picture when qishan send to me.)
7:33 PM