Friday, October 05, 2007
Tthe offering
hello earthlings!
just had my shower a while ago. the weather has been uber hot these days. I was sweating like crazy all day long. couln't take it anymore. gosh. I thought that during september to december, the weather will be kinda cooling. ah, nvm. its geog and math paper 1 today. geog was seriously killing me! It was damn difficult! I bet at most I'll get an A2. Lord, please help me! If I get an A1, I'll give everyone who is reading this a huge huge HUGE cookie of your liking. Math was pretty simple, except for some questions. I hope i could at least get 40 over 50. =) urgh, history is on monday and science is on tuesday. how on earth am i supposed to finish revising for it? fyi, i've not even touch on history, chem and physics. seems like I've gotta mug overnight. thank goodness that I slept for 4 hours in the afternoon. shall start mugging now. okay, maybe i'll give myself 15 mins more of destressing period. =) chao!
amirah, marissa and me. It was taken some time back.

we the NERDS of the CENTURY! LOL!

me, the SOLO NERD of the century. the background is kinda obsece thou'.
afternoon.light.
9:33 PM