Thursday, October 04, 2007
lucious temptation
elloelloelloello!
Couldn't go to school today for er....some reasons. =] was revising geog a moment ago for tomorrow's test. Revised till chapter 6. still got a few more chapters to go. I really wanna go on revising but then temptation of using the computer is simply TOO.STRONG. and my mom's vacumm is giving me a headache. ahhh! I doubt that i'll get good results judging from the state I'm in. sigh. I'm actually considering to study at night 'cause I couldn't sleep well at night and I always have an urge to study. From what I know, most of my friends are owls too. (hey, no offence.) But imma afraid that momma won't allow me to and school's early. gahh.. ein and I was like planinng to go ice-skate and east coast when the exams are finally over, which is like...manymany more days to go. =( Alritey, shall go back revising a few moments later as the temptation is running low and the vacumm has finally quieten down. =]
Lord.you.know.that.its.just.impossible.
1:27 PM