Sunday, October 07, 2007
No more sad songs.
hello.
do not have the mood to study for tomorrow's history test right now. My intuition tells me that I've not studied much even thou' I've read about 3/4 of the book and the other 1/4 of the book is stuck in my head for life. does it make sense? *
thinks for a while* anyway, you know what I mean. And my intuition is usually 99.99999% reliable. I'm so afraid right now.
A few moments ago, I just received a comment in friendster from a freakishly person, whom I believed to be an Aussie, that totally disgust me. As I was reading the comment, I was like " What the ****!(not the F-word) could such person exist in this world?! ". I was kinda intimidated by it. Come to think of it, it's funny about what I said. =)
I'm high,high high up in the sky,on Clay Aiken's songs. Hey, it rhymes. I love clay. He had such amazing voice. And his songs are pretty cool. I prefer him to...that guy. What's his name? Ah ya, Ruben is his name. =D
Alright, shall go on studying. *Waves*
our.eyes.connected.emotionally. 7:34 PM