Monday, October 01, 2007
year in, year out.
Oh my goshness man...I seriously need some motivation. I couldn't concerntrate on my revision and whenever I've read one paragraph of my notes, my mind would like, fly somewhere. I'll dreamt of all the impossible. There's like a geog and math exam this friday and I've like revise only one quater of geog and only a itsybitsyteenyweeny of math.gosh...Not forgetting physics.I've like forgotten most of what I'd learnt except for the topic on friction. That topic is prreett easy. I've not even touch on my history thou I wrote some notes on it. Thank goodness that Mr Domc is helping me. insertsmileyfacehere But then I shouldn't depend all on Mr Domc. This morning, Ms Chan was like going through with us the targets we set at the beginning of the year. I aimed for all As and now I sorta "downgrade" to only 3 A1s and 3 A2s.
ms chan:what do you aim for your chinese? B3?
Me: uh...I hope to get B4. It's very difficult for me to get B3.
ms chan: HUH?!?! *insertsshockedfacehere*
You should've seen and heard ms chan face and voice. She sounded like a child. I was like on the verge of laughing.HAHA.
I was kinda pissed off during PE. Someone said that I was too tall and everyone in my opponent's team is small and short, so its not fair than I'm playing. plus they said Ms Tham is on my team, so it makes it more unfair. And said that I qi fu ruo xiao. So I should stop playing.C'mon. That is pure nonsense. I'm seriously offended by it.
ok.gotta study now. Motivation please come to my side.
8:15 PM