Friday, October 19, 2007
Ramdom shockness
(Not in order. Random ranking.)
Seven things that scare me.
1. Nightmares.
2. Heights.
3. Failure.
4. Lose close friends.
5. Snakes
6. drastic mood swings.
7. disgusting insects
Seven random songs.
1. Tonight
2. Bubble wrap.
3. SOS.
4. Imagine me without you.
5. Let me take you there.
6. Do you know
7. The great escape.
Seven things i like most.
1. Texting.
2. Laughter.
3. Music
4. Smiles
5. Movies
6. Love
7. Eating! (:
Seven important things in my bedroom.
1. Bed.
2. Clothes
3. Phone.
4. Blankie
5. Pillow.
6. Bolster.
7. Books.( I'm sorta a bookworm.)
Seven random facts about me.
1. I love hugs!
2. I can laugh like crazy.
3. I love the CLIQUE!
4. I can cry and laugh in just a matter of a few seconds.
5. I cry when I see heights.
6. I smile when I'm suppose to smile.
7. I stamped my foot when I'm supposed too.
Seven things i want to do before i die.
1. See the world.
2. Be a multi-millionaire.
3. Have lots and lots of fun. (Not i dun have right now.)
4. Hug
ahem.
5. Chalet with the clique.
6. Have my sweet 16 and elegant 18 Party.
7. See sunset :D
Seven things i can do.
1. Love.
2. Hate.
3. Laugh.
4. Joke.
5. Study.
6. Cry.
7. Piss you off.
Seven things i say the most.
1. Oh my gosh!
2. Hello!
3. Cool.
4. Are you okay?
5. Sianz..
6. Love ya'
7. wahahahaha!
Seven people i want them to do this.
1. Qishan.
2. Felicia Ting.
3. Felicia Tan.
4. Yanling.
5. Carol
6. Eindra
7. Amirah.
(p.s. you can don't do this, if you don't want too.) 11:36 AM