Monday, October 22, 2007
Restless nights.
I'm feeling all restless these days, no idea why. shouldn't i feel restless before the exam period and not after? sigh. gosh, I still couldn't get my eclipse. sad man. i went to west mall popular this afternoon and they said that
that book has sold out. and the worst thing is that on wednesday then i could get the book at IMM as i got band practice tmr. i actually wanted to skip band practice tmr but the concert is coming and if i don't go, i might not know some info.
gosh. feeling all moody right now. I hate being moody. It's just not me. i was chatting with jiayi on the phone a while ago and i all i can say that almost the whole clique is feeling all moody. Jas and Yihong are exceptions. alritey. gotta go.nth much to say anymore.Bye.
i.gotta.be.who.i.am. 8:46 PM