Sunday, October 21, 2007
Runaway.
hello!
and no, I didn't get to buy my Eclipse. I went to causeway point popular and the Eclipse book cost $34.42 there, so my mom said either go to West mall popular or IMM popular tmr to buy as it cost only $27.90 down there. sad man. I still gotta wait for 1 more day. since i didn't buy Eclipse, i went around the bookstore checking out for more cool books. found a couple of cool books and i'm so planning to buy them. But of course, after i bought eclipse, new moon and twilight. i'm planning to buy books tittled "Dedication" , "The Devil wears prada" and "Intuition". idk why but i'm suddenly so high on books these days. maybe because i got too much spare time. =)
I saw Ashley Tisdale's MV of Suddenly and He said, She said last nite and I minute later, im all high on her songs. haha. I felt the song tittled "Suddenly" very meaningful and vair touching. =) the tune is lovely too. He said, She said was pretty catchy and the lyrics was kinda cute.
/edit/
just a while ago, i was reading jack neo's blog. there's one post, written on Oct 16, touches my heart and made me cry. It is a very sad thing that there's such thing in this world. =( Please go have a look.
http://jackneojackneo.blogspot.com
/editedit/
I just read Vrindha's blog and she wrote that in the end Bella fell in love with Jacob! wth! I totally agree with Vrindha. Edward is perfect! *cries* really sad man. Beacuse of the ending, i craves for eclipse even more. =/
suddenly.i.was.centre.stage.
3:27 PM