Thursday, October 11, 2007
This is goodbye!
Yay! Exams are finally over! woohoo!
zomgomgzomg! I just saw tons and tons of oh-so-sute outfits from billabong and forever21! I want, I want , I want! I was like drooling when i saw all those outfits.During the school holidays, i seriously gotta drag my momma to go shopping with me. I've not been shopping for the pass few months, you know? sorry bout the hypeness. I just all high on sugar. =D
You know, I find this irony and amusing. When I'm busy like a bee, I complaint that I got too much too handle. When I got nothing to do, I kept complaining that sooner or later i'll die from boredom. I bet most of you guys out there are like there too, aren't you? haha.
'nuff said for now. my mind is so totally blank right now. fyi, i took more than 45mins to write this post. Chao amigos!
this.is.goodbye.
1:45 PM