Friday, November 30, 2007
crazy.
ouhkay, so that person who wrote some crazy captions about my photos finally apologise but hasn't removed it yet. i'm so infuriated by her! you know, she grab lots of ppl's photos and wrote some crazy captions just like what she did to me. okay, forget it. don't wanna talk about anymore. I'm currently crazy on this book tittled P.S I LOVE YOU. as weird as it may sounds but I've not read the book and i'm carzy over it. i only read the summary part where they wrote it at the back cover of the book. saw it from someone's blog that the movie may be coming out next march. it stars hilary swank and gerald butler. hope that the movie is gonna be great. some of you maybe thinking that i've long forgotten the Twilight series but that will never be forgotten and it'll always stays number one in my heart. haha. anyway, speaking about twilight, carol too has gotten the Meyer virus. LOL.
blank.blank. 9:49 PM