Thursday, December 20, 2007
B.
B.Went to orchard yesterday afternoon. My mom, lil sis and bro did their shopping but I didn't. Idk why but Orchard suddenly seems to be a boring place to shop to me. I finally understand how my dad feels when he's with us shoppping. It's boring. But anyway, I prolly be able to shop for my own stuffs tomorrow after the Sec One Orientation/Registration down at Bugis. I think I just get a Bckpack for school. Save the rest of the money for future shopping spree. Hehe. And oh, speaking of shopping spree, I've decided to save at least 2 bucks everyday and at the end of the month, I'll either use for a shopping spree or save it for next month's shopping spree. Sounds like a cool idea, eh? Yup, so after a round at Orchard, My momma agreed to accompany me to take the train from Somerset to Clementi 'cause I'm afraid to taking it alone. Very grateful to her cause she actually plan to buy a box of special kind of drinks and then took a taxi home. I feel kinda guilty too. Went to Clementi to have another round of meeting. Nothing special actually happen...And oh. Did you know that Britney Spears' 16 year-old lil sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, is pregnant? Can you believe it? Is the Spears family starting to have it's screw loose one by one? Gosh. But her future husband is pretty hot though. haha. It was reported that her future husband was her long time BF and she had been dating him since high school. Wow man. She's so young... Her youth is wasted.
10:46 AM