Monday, December 17, 2007
beginning.
beginning.Went for a rehearsal in school early this morning. Well, not really that early. The meeting is at 9 but I was nearly late because I set my phone's alarm clock at the wrong time. Haha. Sily me.The rehearsal was really fun and funny. Seriously. Especially with Hafizah and Karthik cracking all those sily, mindless jokes. Haha! The rehearsal was sorta bloody to me. We rehearsed at the amphitheatre so there were like lots of irritaing bloodsucking mozzies. I kept scratching my legs. We changed the abit of the story since some of the participating actors were not able to come. There's another rehearsal tomorrow afternoon and it's the last one 'till we performed it to the student leaders on the 28th when the final meeting for everyone is on and after that, we're performing for the Sec ones. woah. Just the thought the whole group of sec ones' eyes staring at all of us, simply shudders me. I have stage-fright. Whenever I have stage fright, I would shiver like cuhrayzee...I remember the last it happened to me and it was during the last band performance. woah man. I was shivering to the point that I didn't have the slightest strength to press the buttons on my saxo. It was one crazy experience. and what if I forgot my lines or trip over something and embarrased myself during the show? or worst, ruin the whole performance? woah. better stop thinking about it.
It's gonna be alright, trixia. It's gonna be alright. 7:20 PM