Saturday, December 22, 2007
complications.
complications.Wow man. Yesterday was surely have like a whole-day walkathon. I've been like so many places in one day and walked too much that my legs are still numb and my feet is totally sore. When to school early in the morning to help out for the Sec One Registration. Almost all of the ladies prefect went bonkers. We're like so hyper, okay? We kept laughing for no reasons. The thing really didn't go as planned so we're all dismissed early. Journey back home was pretty...amusing and interesting, I would say. =) Went home and changed and then went to Orchard, again. Ugh. I'm starting to get sick of Orchard. Walked all around Orchard then to Bugis. Then from bugis to Suntec, by feet. By the way, I bought a Bilabong backpack for school at Bugis. Damn happy. haha. Then from Suntec to Marina Square. After walking like countless of rounds in Marina, went to Raffles City through the Citylink. Went we're walking in Citylink, We walked 2 rounds of it. I counted. I was like WTH! Cause apparently went we're gonna reach City Hall Interchange, my lil bro has a tummyache so we have to walked to the other end cause that's where the toliet is. Went we reached Raffles city, we, yet again, walked around. I really really wanted to sit at that time but there's no seat to sit as it was peak hour and it's very crowded. Gosh. Took the train to Bukit Batok to accompany my Aunt and cousin home and then went to West Mall to get some thing to eat. And at last! Home sweet home at 9-ish. Damn exhausted. Ugh. I rather go shopping alone than to shop with my mom, aunts and lil cousins and siblings. My mom and aunt went to each and every shop that sells clothes, bags and shoes in every shopping mall we went to. and on the other side, the lil ones went to every shop that sells toys, music and books on every shopping mall. I was like WTH everytime they enter a shop. You know, they can spent like forever in there! I was so close to throwing tantrums to my mom and aunts. and yes, that was how frustrated I am. okay..relax.
Accompanied my mom to the market early in the morning. Can't believe that my mom still have the energy to go marketing. Actually, I don't really wanna go but my mom keep nagging and nudging and pestering me to go. So the peaceful me had no choice but to go as I don't really wanna argue with my mom early in the morning. sigh. What a day!
7:36 PM