Monday, December 31, 2007
Desperados.
Desperados.Hello earthlings! Woo...The new year is starting in just a few more hours. I'm sooo excited right now. Haha. I broke a personal record last night. It was the first time I prank-called someone. A round of applause for me, please. Haha. Kidding! Bryan and I prank-called HweeTyng and we did something like an act and she seriously believed it. She like keep asking if it's real or not. Haha. And oh, another record. Last night was also the first time that I talked on the phone for like 2 and a half hours. It's was the longest conversation I had on the phone. Haha. I know I'm being lame here. I'm just so high right now. Prolly because of the great intake of sugar I had this afternoon. Sugar rush. Or maybe because the New Year is starting in a few more hours and school is finally starting on wednesday! woots! =)
Spent the whole of yesterday and today rotting in front of the computer. I've been going from Friendster to Facebook to my blog to other people's blog to Youtube and the cycle starts all over again. Ugh. How boring can it get? But I get watched a show that Bryan recommended to me. Wow. Damn touching, okay? I cried like crazy. It's a japanese show about Coastal Guard tittled Umizaru. You should go watched it on Youtube. And oh, speaking of Youtube. While I was browsing through some videos on Youtube, I read a comment which said something about the Queen of England watching Youtube too. Haha. I got no idea if it's real or not. It seems unbelievable to me. How can a Queen got nothing better to do than to watch some mindless videos on Youtube? Well, not exactly all the videos are mindless but most of them are, I would say.
I've thought of my New Year resolutions already but I'll post it tomorrow as it's NEW YEAR resolutions. Haha. I read on Seventeen magazine that when you tell your friends your resolutions, you'll most likely to accomplish it. So I thought about it, if I post it on my blog where not only my friends will know my resolutions, strangers will know it too, so it means that I'll definitely accomplish it. =) It made sense, doesn't it?
My internet connection has gone all laggy after I installed the newest Internet Explorer 7. Ugh. Does anyone got any idea on how I could change it to my previous one? It's darn laggy, I tell you.
8:24 PM