Wednesday, December 26, 2007
I just wanna have fun.
I just wanna have fun.Went to school early this morning to have the very last rehearsal. I'm kinda disapointed in myself as I was still as quiet and shy with all of them around. I really really wanna be high and crazy and stupid and what I usually am when I'm around my friends. Is not that I don't treat them as friends. It's just that something in me stop me from being so. Whenever I tried to be myself, there seem to be a voice in my head telling me all those negative stuffs and eventually, I just gave up. Gave up having fun being what I really wanna be. Negative stuffs like they'll think I'm really insane and they'll start talking all sorts of bad stuffs about me behind my back. Though I truly know they won't do that, but there's always this thing that made me felt that way. No offence though. Maybe it's because I've not been that way for a very long time. sigh. I just wanna be crazy. I just wanna be someone who doesn't have a worry in this world. I just wanna be fearless. I just wanna have fun.
I know this is a very emotional post. Sorry about it. I just wanna pour my hearts out ( does it make sense?).
8:02 PM