Tuesday, December 25, 2007
I'm caught between Goodbye and I love you.
I'm caught between Goodbye and I love you.Merry Christmas!Had a Christmas party right now. I'm so bored. There's like no teenager other than me around that I could talk to. It's either middle-aged people and lil kiddos. So I'm like sitting and walking around the house doing nothing but staring into blank space. sigh. I actually thought of calling people to chat but then, I assume that they're busy celebrating too. hmm...nvm.
Tyng told me she just bought her school backpack yesterday. She sent the picture of it to me. Her bag is seriously damn slick and cool, okay? I'm so lovin it. It's huge too, which is very good. :)
I was surfing the net a while ago and I saw they lyrics of the song I'm so totally in love with. It's a soundtrack of the the movie Enchanted tittled So Close. Darn happy. hehe.
So CloseYou're in my armsAnd all the world is calmThe music playing on for only twoSo close togetherAnd when I'm aloneSo close to feeling aliveA life goes byRomantic dreams must dieSo I bid mine goodbye and never knewSo close was waitingWaiting here with youAnd now forever I knowAll that I wanted to hold youSo closeSo close to reaching that famous happy endAlmost believing that this was not pretendAnd now you're beside me and look how far we've comeSo far we are so closeOh how could I face the faceless daysIf I should lose you now?We're so closeTo reaching that famous happy endingAnd almost believing this was not pretendLet's go on dreaming for we know we areSo close, so closeAnd still so far 7:57 PM