Sunday, December 09, 2007
just a crush?
Just a crush?Spent the whole afternoon cleaning up the whole of my computer's system. I deleted lots of junk files and software and almost ruin the whole computer. I also did a virus scan it indicated that 12 viruses were found. It sounds kinda weird to me. haha. For an impatient person, cleaning up is very tiring and frustration. I have to wait and wait for the thing to be finally deleted or loaded or checked. I took lots of stuffs with me to the computer table to keep me busy. I brought my mp3, Seventeen mags, phone and a book. Even with that, I still feel very frustrated with the fact I still gotta wait. Okay, enough of me ranting about waiting.
Idk why but I just suddenly miss my girlfriends lotsa times a million right now at this moment. I just wanna hug them tightly right now and then go for a shopping marathon or a movie marathon or just have a good laugh together. It's really been a long time since I last saw them. If I'm not wrong, I last saw them on the 26th Nov, which was the class 1e2 gathering. sigh.
tattooed.on.my.mind. 9:19 PM