Monday, December 24, 2007
just let it go...
just let it go...Ugh. I've been missing out too many episodes of Heroes on Star World because I've been going out too much to get all those christmas shopping done. Today's episode was 16 and I think out of 16, I only managed to watch about 8 to 9 episodes? gosh...How pathetic could I get? I tried watching online but it takes forever to load! Even after an hour, only about a tenth of the video is loaded. Gosh. Does anyone mind lending me their DVDs of Heroes, if you got, to me? I really really wanna watch the whole of season one before school starts. My lil brother is making my life a living hell right now. He's so irritating! He keeps shouting and sqeaking non-stop. Plus, he keeps copying my movements. I tell you, if there's ever a Most Irritating/Annoying Little Brother Competition in the world, he'll win first place. And yes, if you're thinking if he's worst than other people's lil brother. Or well, at least that's how I felt. ew ew ew ew I'm having the worst breakout ever! zits are all over my face. I swear i looked like some kind of freaking monster. I've been drinking like a gallon of water a day for the past two days and more than 9 hours of sleep for the past two months but it hasn't get any better! ugh. stupid acne. Hopefully my face isn't that bad when school starts. I really want to have a good start to the new school year.
8:03 PM