Sunday, December 23, 2007
My favourite mistake.
My favourite mistake.Gosh! I'm so lovin it with this korean drama tittled Witch Yoo Hee! The plot is so creative and cute, I must say. You know, I like this drama better than Princess Hour. The lead actress is so pretty. She has a very sharp nose which I really envy it. What I love about her the most was the way she act innocent. haha.
Ah...School is starting in about about one week time. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm so excited for a new school year! Maybe I'm too excited because I'm anticipating for the Sec one orientation camp. haha. But I really in need to study cause I seem to get dumber day by day. You know, a few days ago, I did some simple mental calculations on my head and I got it wrong. pffttt. I miss my friends alot alot alot too. Aww... Just thinking of them makes me wanna cry!
Been practising Light of Dawn almost everyday on my saxophone and I still couldn't play it right, or what Mr Neo usually say, musically. I seriously sounded horrible. Ugh. How in the world am I suppose to play this piece for the sec ones? Mr Neo is surely gonna nag and scold me again during the next band practice which is on the 27th. sigh. Hope that Gilbert is able to come. At least with him, my mistake won't be so obvious and it's much more louder, which is good.
4:39 PM