Sunday, December 16, 2007
overreaction
overreactionAlright. So maybe I overreact too much about the whole robert-pattinson-taking-the-role-of-edward thing. Guess I just have to relax more about the who is taking the rest of the roles.
relax trixia. relax. To tell you the truth, I didn't know he was one of the co-actors in the Harry Potter movies. I only realised it just now when I doing some research on him on the net.
So I went to Compassavale Secondary Military Band concert at Victoria Concert Hall last night with Seeying, Prashannah, Nawshein, Gilbert, Yunda, Shawn, Mitchel and Kumar. The performance was great. I love the ending song. It's tittled When We Hold On Together. Journey home was simply filled with plain laughter and siliness. Gilbert, YunDa and Shawn was damn funny, okay? The guys were like "raping" each other in the MRT train just because of some small stupid piece of paper. Haha! Seeying and I were literally LOL. Even some of the passengers around us were smirking and controlling the laughter. Love it man...Picture is with SeeYing. I'll post it some other day.
You know, I'm so in love with the song Baby Love by Nicole Scherzinger and Apologize By One Republic. The lyrics of Baby Love is so cute! gosh...and oh, I personally felt that the lead singer of One Republic looked like Mr Dominic. Haha.. Seriously. I kept playing these two songs on the computer again and again and again. =]
12:22 PM