Sunday, December 16, 2007
persona.
Persona.got this from Tyng. =)
REDAre you currently mad at someone? Na-uh.
Which of your friends has the worst temper? hmm..Jas?
Have you ever thrown something at anyone? er..yea.
Does your face turn red when you're angry? I wish it would.
When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell/scream? Depends to the situation and who I'm mad at.
ORANGEHas anyone ever thrown you a suprise party? Sad to say, no.
Are you easily excited? Yea(:
What event is coming up that your most excited about? Christmas Shopping Spree! hehe...
Which of your friends is most excitable? I would have to say Rachael.
If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? I'm not in reality.
If you could have anything right now what would it be? Everything that I wish for.
YELLOWNAME? Trixia Tan. =)
Where were you born? Earth.
What's your main goal in life? I don't set goals.
Do you want to have children? A girl & a guy (:
How do you want to die? No comment on that. =X
GREENDo you like this colour? Yup. It's my fave of the week.
Gay Marriage? no comment.
Lowering the drinking age? Im fine with anything.
Abortion? Strongly Against it.
Recycling? Save earth :D
BLUEWhat was your latest dream?Latest? It happen ages ago. I got nightmares these days.
Which of your friends do you dream about the most? I got no idea. but I remembered that Guoyi was in my nightmare I last have. please don't think otherwise.
Have any of your dreams come true? Yup.
Do you usually remember your dreams? Yup. Most of them.
What was the weirdest dream you've ever had? All my dreams are weird. =}
PURPLEStraight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
Do you have a bf/gf?Nope.
Do you have a crush? I think so...
Who is the best "hugger" that you know? My bolster. hehe.
Do you believe in love at first sight? uh huh.
Have you ever been in love? yea...
1:15 PM