Monday, December 10, 2007
secrets are best kept secret.
Secrets are best kept secret.Love the weather today. Cloudy, foggy and cold. Simply perfect. Picture perfect too. I took lots of photos on my phone's camera. Wanted to upload it on the computer but I don't know how. Oh well. Never mind about it. Ein agreed to help me edit another blogskin which I love it so much. hehe. So happy.
Thanks Eindra! Love ya! :)) Today's quite peaceful and relaxing but abit too boring. I'm stuck at home for today as I'm going out tomorrow, on friday and saturday. Gonna buy my uniform at Queensway tomorrow and shopping at Ikea. There's meeting on friday's night, which reminds me that I've not check out the pricing for the items. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow or the day after that. Saturday's going to be exciting. Or at least I hope so. There's this band concert thing at Victoria Concert Hall that most of the band members are going. I'm so glad that my momma agreed to let me go. The last time when I asked her to let me go to Mr Neo's performance or something, she said that it's too late cause it's at night. I think my msn messenger is okay by now. Hope no more such thing will happen again. Internet's has been slow this afternoon. You think it could be caused by the rain? Btw, I'm starting to lose interest in Facebook. There's seems to be nothing interesting to do, other than sending invites and everything. Actually, I'm starting to lose interest everything there is to do on the internet. Any suggestion on what I can do on the computer and off the computer? I'm bored.
yawns 7:54 PM