Unfolding Fantasies.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
shoe sale!

hello!

this cool app on facebook called Oh My Shoes! are just so addictive. seriously. though im not a shoe-crazy person, i kept getting cool shoes for my profile! ahaha. im starting to love shoes now! pardon me for being too high on shoes right now cause im now looking at all those glorious shoes on facebook now. hehe. i was thinking about deleting my friendster acc. friendster seems to be quite a bore. i know i said these alot of times but i just can't help it. so should i delete it and just have a facebook acc? but by doing so, im gonna lose contact with some of muh friends. hmm...

i could sleep last night so i was thinking. thinking what i've been doing for the past few weeks of holidays. i realised that i've been so unproductive. so i wrote a list on what im planning to do for these 3 weeks, or less.

1. Study
I gotta buck up on my math, science and most importantly, chinese. Streaming is next year and no matter what, i must get into triple-sciences class. thou, im much more better in humanities, i feel that sciences are much more related to the stuffs im gonna be in the coming years. I'm planning to a doctor, but i'm still weighing on some other possibilities.

2. Find a simple, neat yet cute blogskin.
Everytime I start to find a blogskin, i'll get lazier and lazier that to a point, i'll just give up finding. it's hard finding what i really want for my blog. if i know to make a blogskin, it'll save me a lot of trouble finding. i'll be glad if anyone could teach me on how to make a blogskin. =))

3. A day out with friends.
I'm always cancelling plans with friends and I MUST find a day to hang out with them. =]

4. Have a Christmas Shopping Spree!!
I guess it's been months since I updated my wardorde and i'm starting to have a wardrobe malfunction. Plus, i gotta have an outfit for the upcoming Christmas party that my parents organised. =)

5. Get a new book to read.
I've been reading twilight again and again that i could even tell the story from the ending to the beginning. I need new ideas so that I'm able to write better next year. Maybe I'll get Private, if I'm able to.

6. Chat/Catch up with primary schools friends.
Starting to lose touch with some friends, even best friends. sad...

7. Save Money! $$$
Dad told me save money, at least a 150 bucks, if I wanna get Canon EOS 40D. Since i reeeeaaaally wanna get that camera, I MUST SAVE!!

8. Shopping for New school year.
Like,Duh! shouldn't that be a must?

9. Exercise/ Train for nest year's NAPHA's (sp?) test.
by hook or by crook, i must get a silver.

10. Learnt more on Photography.
This is not really important but still, for hobbies sake. plus, if im getting a camera, i must at least know abit more about the functions.

procrasinating.beyond.hope.

12:39 PM

Reach my prismic soul.

Trish is the girl.
16 October is her day

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy.
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things.
hits

The endless connections.
Creator
1E2
NTSS concert band
abby
adrienne
amanda tan
amirah
annabel
avriel
carol
Dinah
eindra
fadli
felicia tan
felicia ting
gabbie
guo yi
harlina
hidayah
huimin
hwee tyng
jazzy
jia yu
kai mei
kar yee
kelly
le wen
Mrs Ang
Mr Domc
NTSS Prefects
raymond
ryzal
seeying
si yun
shazalind
Qi Shan
vrindha
Xiang Rui
Yan Ling
yu sim
zoey

oh-shopaholic
noodleschnoodle
getpolarized
image icons
alittlemoremall
edwarddazzles
gaspardgraphics
maiconography
ohgoodnessgolly
my alternative journal
It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008


Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair, yours truly. Picture from Devianart, enhanced with Fotobatch, edited through Paint.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.