Thursday, December 27, 2007
a song that cries.
A song that cries.Went for band practice very early this morning. Lots of graduated seniors came too. Very grateful to them for coming actually. They're like our morale booster. Haha. I know it sounds funny but it's true. When they play loud and beautiful, it made us imitate them. But the another thing is that when you're lost half-way through the piece, you can stop for a while and see where you are but there is still sound as the seniors is playing. Haha. I know I'm bad but I can't help it! I always do that, actually. You know, there was one part of the song Light Of Dawn which was
soooo touching to me that I almost cried! haha. I know it sounds silly. But I hope that's how the Sec ones felt when we play during the Orientation Camp. That way, we'll have members. Hehe. There's gonna be a Farewell Party for the graduating band seniors at East Coast Park. I really really hope I could go. I asked my momma already but she had yet to give a confirm answer. sigh. And speaking of Farewell Party, when we're discussing about the venue and time and ecetra after the practice, Rachel actually went bonkers. She said we don't have to buy any charcoal and rent the barbeque pit as we could do so at East Coast Highway. The road could be the charcoal and the Sun could be the fire. Haha! You should see the way she acted it. Damn funny.
Gonna be in school from 9am 'till 5pm in school tomorrow for band practice and student leader combined meeting. School seems to start earlier for me, eh? I've been school almost everyday these days.
toodles! 7:27 PM