Unfolding Fantasies.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
your call

your call.

I think I'm not gonna get Cannon EOS 40D. It's too professional for an ameteur like me. I feel that I should start small first. Maybe I'll get Sony Cyber-shot T2. It's small, cute and the functions are great. Plus,it has a touch screen LCD. How cool is that? School is starting in about 2 weeks time. As much as I love relaxing at home, I really want to go back to school and start studying. I guess I've relaxed too much to the point I'm actually rotting. sheesh. Today's rehearsal was almost the same as yesterday's, only bloodier. Man...the mozzies must be really bloodthirsty. haha. There's another band concert by some JCs on the 21st at Republic Poly Concert Hall. I really, really wanna go but I've been going out too much because of the Sec One Orientation Camp. sigh. But anyway, Amirah and SeeYing is not going so if I go without them, it'll be no fun. =}

edit/
Tyng sent to me this two song by Taylor Swift tittled "Teardrops On My Guitar" and "Invisible". The lyrics is so meaningful. You could check the song out on Youtube or maybe on Imeem.

Teardrops on my guitar
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and need
And everything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without

Drew talks to me
I laugh cause its so damn funny
But I can't even see anyone when he's with me

He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

So I drive home one night
As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one that's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

He's the time taken up
But there's never enoughAnd he's all that I need to fall into
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see

Invisible
She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile.
She'll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by.
And you can't see me wanting you
The way you want her,
But you are everything to me.

And I just wanna show you.
She don't even know you,
She's never gonna love you like I want to.
And you just see right through me,
If you only knew me.
We could be a beautiful miracle,Unbelievable,
Instead of just invisible.

There's a fire inside of you
That can't help but shine through.
She's never gonna see the light
No matter what you do.
And all I think about is
How to make youThink of me,
And everything that we could be.

And I just wanna show you.
She don't even know you,
She's never gonna love you like I want to.
And you just see right through me,
If you only knew me.
We could be a beautiful miracle,Unbelievable,
Instead of just invisible.

Like shadows in the fading light,I will...
Invisible.
I just wanna look in your eyes
And make you realize...

And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you,
Baby let me love you
Let me want you.
And you just see right through me,I
f you only knew me.
We could be a beautiful miracle, Unbelievable,
Instead of just invisible.

She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile.

3:24 PM

Reach my prismic soul.

Trish is the girl.
16 October is her day

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy.
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses.
And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things.
hits

The endless connections.
Creator
1E2
NTSS concert band
abby
adrienne
amanda tan
amirah
annabel
avriel
carol
Dinah
eindra
fadli
felicia tan
felicia ting
gabbie
guo yi
harlina
hidayah
huimin
hwee tyng
jazzy
jia yu
kai mei
kar yee
kelly
le wen
Mrs Ang
Mr Domc
NTSS Prefects
raymond
ryzal
seeying
si yun
shazalind
Qi Shan
vrindha
Xiang Rui
Yan Ling
yu sim
zoey

oh-shopaholic
noodleschnoodle
getpolarized
image icons
alittlemoremall
edwarddazzles
gaspardgraphics
maiconography
ohgoodnessgolly
my alternative journal
It took time to see.
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008


Mix the words up.


You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair, yours truly. Picture from Devianart, enhanced with Fotobatch, edited through Paint.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.