Thursday, January 24, 2008
big time loser
Hello!
I think today will be the last time I'll blog before I'll be on a hiatus for a very long time. I'm using the school's computer as I'm having some IT lessons but the teacher is darn cool to let us use the computer for our own purpose. cool, eh?
School's been tiring these days. I've been staying back in school for like almost everyday. The only school day that I'm not staying back was monday. ugh. siansation. I'm looking forward for tmr yet not really that much. Ironic much? There's gonna be chem and SPA test and I've not study yet! I'm so gonna cramp for my tests later tonite. sigh. there's band practice too. gosh. the piece that Mr neo gave us is super difficult ouhkay? without senior gilbert is gonna be worst. yet there's gonna be student meeting tmr after school. get to crap and laugh our hearts out. thanks goodness melvin is sparing us from his crazy games. though i must admit it's kinda fun. haha. :)
My hands is currently itching to text people but unfortunately, i get no idea who to text to. i wish i could have a text mate. my cousins got one. tyng got one too. qishan got one too. i think it'll be fun to chat with your text mate. (:
(p.s. tyng, don't worry. I'm not refering to you. if you know what i meant. :) Love ya babe!) 3:57 PM