Thursday, February 28, 2008
dark grey clouds
Alright, so the Malacca trip ,which almost everyone was looking forward to it, is postponed as the school we're going is gonna be a polling station. ouh, what the hell. My heart kinda dropped when I heard it yesterday. hmm, oh well! :/ Had my Home Economics test and Chinese spelling today. Darn it. I'm so gonna fail. I bet my Mom and Dad is gonna kill me when they see my PPR. I already have a failed grade for Math and most prolly Art. If my Home E. and Chinese is failed too, I got no idea where to hide myself. urgh! I so stressed from all those studying. My skin is suffering the consequences of not sleeping at least 9 hours of sleep. I've been sleeping for only about 6 hours because I'm been studying. Man...I gotta chase the ZZZzzz during the holidays. Thanks goodness the holiday is just a week away. =} Today is not really a good day. Even Tyng is feeling under the weather. =/ Alright. I just stop here for now.
6:18 PM