Wednesday, February 20, 2008
If love is like this, I rather not have it. Ironic, you kept me breathing.
If love is like this, I rather not have it.Ironic,you kept me breathing.hey people!So my computer right now is temporally alright, i guess. I was kinda surprised when my internet was pretty fast. man...I certainly miss blogging. (:Woah. School's been very hectic and I got tons of projects and tests going on right now. Why, oh why, must teachers give all the tests and project all at the same time? My mind is all whirly-swirly right now. I really need help. Sigh. There's a forum on leadership for girls by some minister and this drama stuffs I've signed up for this friday and I got no idea which I should go for. If I were to choose the interesting one, I would certainly choose the drama thingy as you know me, I'm all about drama mama. (: But I got no idea if Mr Tan would be angry. Besides, I signed up for that thing. Man. I seriously gotta go see him tmr. Been crapping with tyng every single day in school. man...She darn lame, can? Lame, but hilarious. (: thanks love, for all those happy moments. Woop! I'm going to Malacca in two weeks time and I certainly can't wait for it. Excitment is running through my veins right now. Haha! Tyng, Amirah and I are gonna be roomates for the trip as I'm so happy. With my two bestest buddies I could ever have with me, I feel so over the moon. No,wait. Not the moon. It's over the SUN. C: Alright. I guess I better stop here for now. I still gotta do my chemistry proposal and learn my chinese spelling. Urgh. Chinese. *rolls eyes*xoxo,trish 7:12 PM