Monday, February 25, 2008
wonghweetyng=crapness+excruciatingpain
Ouh my holy, holy life! Miley Cyrus, the star of Hannah Montanna is PREGNANT! Yes, PREGNANT. I can't believe it, man... My mom told me that she was watching the Oscar Academy Awards this morning and Miley said that she is pregnant. It's so shocking. I mean, come on. She's only like 15 or something and her family has a very good reputation and she's always going around saying that she does not support premaritial sex. Ouh my, I seriously do not believe it but it's so right into your face, you know. Man... She's kinda like my idol.
Alright, let's move on to lighter topic. =) See the tittle up there? Yep. That's one of my definitions (mind the plural!) of Ms wonghweetyng. This afternoon we crap like shit and we laughed like lunatics. Maybe even worse than lunatics. Haha! She kept "bullying" me. Thank goodness Ms Lai sided with me. Haha! And don't worry. When I said excruciating pain, I didn't mean it literally. When we're going back to class from the hall after recess, I joked to tyng and felicia ting, saying to felicia " Can you imagine the pain I suffer when I have to sit with her for almost every single day? It's a very excruciating pain. It's like I'm suffering in the deepest pits of hell." Haha! And I said so dramatic. Tyng laughed like crazy, I tell you. Ouh ya, Tyng. You have to be honoured that I wrote bout you, you know? ouhkay, that's like so bhb. =}
Alright, gotta go. I gotta study for tmr's Biology and Chemistry practical test and Thursday's Home Economics test. Sigh. I just hope to get over it fast so I could finally relax next week.
6:13 PM