Ouhkay. Starting from tomorrow onwards, I'm going on a diet. I've been gorging myself for the past three days. Don't ask me why the sudden good appetite cause I don't know why either. Lucky I'm having P.E tomorrow cause I really need it, like desperately. I'm going on a strict low-carbs and high-veg diet. I bought myself a pack of salad for tomorrow's breakfast today. C:
I don't know why but suddenly, I'm in a mood for swimming. If only I live in a condo then it'll be great. (: But even if I'm living in a condo, I doubt my mom would let me swim at this time, especially when tomorrow's a school day. But it's nice to swim at night, huh? It's so calming and refreshing and it'll definitely gives you a nice sleep later on. Ah...How pleasurable is that? Haha. Yep, I'm "night-dreaming" right now. LOL
I'm so excited about my trip to the Philippines this coming June Holidays. My mom told me that she'll take me disco with all my cousins. Like, how crazy is that? Haha. And my mom also told me that she won't make me go wherever she go. Which means I'm able to go anywhere I want to go around the city! (: I'm so thankful for my mom. Hehe. Imagine the shopping sprees and the bowling and the movie marathons with my cuz. WoW.
8:20 PM
Reach my prismic soul.
Trish is the girl. 16 October is her day
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy. Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things. hits