Monday, March 24, 2008
I'll never get over you getting over me.
WTH. There's like so much tests this week. How in the world am I supposed to find the time studying? Ugh. There's chemistry and chinese test tomorrow and I still have piles of homeworks to do. ( How ironic is that? I could still be here blogging.) Guess I gotta turn in early tonight and wake up early tomorrow so I could study the rest (like I'm not waking early enough already).
Anyway, today's P.E. lesson was torturous yet beneficial at the same time. The whole class ran 6 continous rounds around the school field. Pushed myself but not to the limits cuase I hardly had the motivation and will to push on. We did crunches and standing broad jump and sit-and-reach. Managed to pass all :) Today's Lit lesson was hilarious and fked up at the same time. The lit teacher is like so gay. When he points, his other fingers bends up. You know what I mean? You know like those gays? Yep. That's how he does it. Gosh. Had Lit test and it was pretty easy but there wasn't enough time to do. They gave 30mins to finish 2 questions but I managed to do about three-quaters of the first questions. Think I'm gonna flunk it. Pffffttt. Ouh. Forget it. Anyway, It's about eight plus already and I gotta study for my testd tomorrow so chao amigos!
7:49 PM