Ouhkay. this is the second past of the day. So yea...went shopping at OG Orchard just now. Gosh. How crowded can it get? It's like so darn squeezy. Lots of aunties were like pushing when there isn't any space to move at all. There was this aunty who kept pushing me and I didn't budge as there weren't practically any space at all and she glared at me! If she wasn't old, I would have shouted at her. Like seriously. ugh. anyway, I bought lots of stuffs and it's tres cool. I manage to grap 2 uber cute tops, a tres hot swimming outfit and a cute sleeping dress. And all of that cost like only 60 bucks plus. yea..I know it's cheap. OG was having a private sale for members only for one day only which is today. Glad I came. At first I didn't come as I got lots of work to be done but gave it a second thought and went for it. =) Man...I'm so in love with this song right now though it has been released long long time ago. It's 98 degrees.
All i am, all i'll be Everything in this world, all that i'll ever need Is in your eyes, shining at me When you smile i can feel all my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine And a thousand sensations seduce me 'cause if
I do, cherish you For the rest of my life You don't have to think twice I will, love you still, from the depths of my soul It's beyond my control I've waited so long to say this to you If you're asking do i love you this much, i do
In my world before you I lived outside my emotions Didn't know where i was going Until that day i found you How you opened my life to a new paradise
In a world torn by change Still with all of my heart, until my dying day
I do, cherish you For the rest of my life You don't have to think twice I will, love you still, from the depths of my soul It's beyond my control I've waited so long to say this to you If you're asking do i love you this much, yes i do
I've waited so long to say this to you So, if you're asking if i love you this much, i do Oh, i do
This song made nostalgia came running to me. It's nice. It's by the PCD. Enjoy!
Mmmm.. Come on I don't wanna go another day So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind Seems like everybody is breaking up Throwing their love away I know I got a good thing right here That's why I say Hey..
Nobody's going to love me better I must stick with you forever Nobody's going to take me higher I must stick with you You know how to appreciate me I must stick with you My baby Nobody ever made me feel this way I must stick with you
I don't wanna go another day So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind See the way we rideIn our private lives Ain't nobody getting in between I want you to know that you're the only one for me And I say
Nobody's going to love me better I must stick with you forever Nobody's going to take me higher I must stick with you You know how to appreciate me I must stick with you My baby Nobody ever made me feel this way I must stick with you And now Ain't nothing else I can need
And now I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me I got you We'll be making love endlessly I'm with you Baby, you're with me
So don't you worry about People hanging around They ain't bringing us down I know you and you know me And that's all that counts So don't you worry about People hanging around They ain't bringing us down I know you and you know me And that's why I say
Nobody's going to love me better I must stick with you forever Nobody's going to take me higher I must stick with you You know how to appreciate me I must stick with you My baby Nobody ever made me feel this way I must stick with you
Nobody's going to love me better I must stick with you forever Nobody's going to take me higher I must stick with you You know how to appreciate me I must stick with you My baby Nobody ever made me feel this way I must stick with you
Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. Inside, what a wonderful, caricature of intimacy. Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. And sleeping with roaches and a few more of your least favourite things. hits