Saturday, March 15, 2008
It'sjust all an act.
Watched the taiwanese drama Devil Beside You and slept at 3 in the morning and woke up at 9. Now, I got panda eyes. pffttt. But I think it's all worth it. I mean, it's better to get dark cirlces and finish watching the whole movie than having to watch part by part when school reopens. It's so frustrating when the suspense killing you. The movie is really darn nice. I like plot but it's something that won't happen in reality. It's just too exciting...too perfect. You get what I mean? In real life, you don't get such series of events happen to you. It's just a movie. But it's good to watch and wonder if you would be the protagonist of the story which I did wondered. And then I realize that such good thing won't happen in real life. The lead actress is Rainie. Before, I don't really like her. I felt that she's always trying to act cute and everything but seeing her acting in this show, I felt that she could be serious and professional. You know what I mean? Her acting's kinda good, I would say. =}
8:32 PM