Hello. I think I'm addicted to my computer. No matter how much I tried to resist the temptation of using the computer, I can't seem to avoid using it. I've been like on the computer for like half the day already and I've not started doing my half-done my history worksheet yet. I'm planning to finished it all up by tonight or at the very most, tomorrow. But I doubt I can finish it up tomorrow as I'll be out the whole day. And I think I'm having some kind of eating disorder. I'm always feeling hungry, no matter how much I ate. But the funny thing is, when I took the first bite, I feel nauseating and doesn't have the appetite anymore. But of course, since I'm feeling so hungry before I look at the food, I forced myself to gorge everthing that's on the plate down. Woah. Seems like my yesterday's workout has gone the drain, huh? ouh well! Labels: Disorder.