Friday, March 21, 2008
red blusher
Hello. wow. Just had a very embarrasing incident and it's all thanks to my lil brother. Ugrh! Nvm. Shan't talk about it anymore. Woke up to a great day today (other than the embarrasing part). I can't believe that I actually completed most of my homework first thing in the morning. Haha. I'm glad I'm just little bit more to completing all my work. But still, I got my history and home ec. project to do. Lucky I got the weekends to do. {: Planning to run later on but dark grey clouds are everywhere. Hope there's no rain later on but I would want it to be cloudy and cold. It's more relaxing to run in a cold and cloudy weather but no rain, don't you think?
There' gonna be four test coming up next week and two of it happens to be on the same day and all of it happens to be on the first three days of the week. Gosh. But nevertheless, I'm gonna work on it and ace it. I have to ace it. I'm planning to do triple science next year.
uh. That's all for now. Buh-bye! :)
2:38 PM